11.28.2007

Call me!

For the past 4 years I've worked for Trinity Plumbing and the owners are nice, honest people. It's a family business & I love working for them! I thought since Suzanne & I have received a lot of business (She's Got It All) from the blogging world, I'd do a little advertising for Trinity Plumbing as well!

If you need a plumber for repairs, remodels, or home improvements, call me!!
480-807-8711
I will most likely be the one to answer your call and schedule a time to send a plumber out. I'll make sure that you receive a discount and I promise that the technician will be nice & neat, professional, and respective in your home.

Trinity's motto is "Success without moral compromise", and believe me - the owners are honest and fair people that won't take advantage of you. We won't do any work until you approve of the price, and we have a satisfaction, money-back guarantee.

Although I mean every word I said, one of the reasons I'm posting is because we had a meeting today and realized that referrals are a huge percentage of the business we get. And because we're in business, we want as much of it as possible. So - let us be your plumber! And if you mention that you heard about Trinity Plumbing from my blog, it will probably help me out a ton since I need all the money I can get right now. And don't forget, you'll get a discount too! It's a win-win for everybody!

www.trinityplumbing.com

3 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Ah, Trinity.

Britttany said...

that's quite the plug for trinity! i will email you site to tom to see what a loyal employee he has... who knows he may give you a raise! haha. good ol' trinity!

Suzy Cummard said...

Just be expecting some "crank" calls....





Mam, can you help me?


My toilet is running?

DOWN THE STREET.

I had plenty of these when I did customer service calls at KRP!!!



My fridge is running & I can not go that fast.