11.04.2007

Cute Halloween Pictures!

I'm showing off some pictures of Noah for each HALLOWEEN that he's been here -

2004: 10 days after he was born - he was an ASU fan, Jax was an ASU football player, Riggs was Sparky, Ellie was an ASU cheerleader, Madison (Goodman) was also an ASU cheerleader, and Bryant (Goodman) was also an ASU fan like Noah.


2005: He was the perfect age to be a monkey. I loved him in this costume, although the ears were too little for his big "heed".

2006: What's better than a cute, FREE costume? I borrowed the entire cowboy costume from Auburn. Riggs wore it when he was this age. I loved the wranglers on Noah! He didn't want to keep the bandana around his neck or the hat on his head for much of the night. I was lucky to get a semi-decent picture of him with it all on.
Daddy & Noah last year at the carnival in Steve's parents' neighborhood. He loved this little train ride, and he went again this year. I wasn't there but he told me all about the train ride that Aunt Bettina took him on. It must have been the same one.


2007: Diego (Go, Diego, Go... Vamos, Noah, Vamos)!! Ellie & Noah were cute together as Dora & Diego. They love these shows, and it was perfect because on TV, Dora & Diego are cousins just like Ellie & Noah. The hair spray paint didn't turn out exactly like Diego's - it was a little burgundy instead. But he still looked cute and loved Halloween this year. After we were done trick-or-treating, we went back to pass out candy, and Noah loved giving kids HANDFULS of candy. It was so fun to watch him be so excited to do it.


This is Ellie & Noah with Cher - or 'Sherry' as they call her. I don't even know how to explain what she is, but they don't like her very much, especially with the scary mask on.
Brad LOVES Halloween. Someday when he has kids he will love it even more, and I know it will be his kids' favorite holiday! I'm sure that every year he will dress up with his kids - probably in this superman costume. Him & his friends all dressed up as super-heros, I should have taken a picture of all of them because they looked pretty cute. At least they didn't trick-or-treat, because there were some people their age that did. Usually we reserve the smallest, cheapest candy in the bucket for those teenagers. (It shouldn't be allowed to go trick or treating if you are holding hands with your boyfriend or girlfriend!)


9 comments:

•stephanie• said...

oh, my goodness, we had the hand~holding trick~or~treaters, too. so wrong! and we had one mom holding a less~than~a~month~old baby with a grocery bag asking "can i have one for my bebe?" i told her "i hope your bebe enjoys it." i'm rude! at least one of brad's super~hero group's costume's was a little snug, and i was not afraid at all to tell blake that he was indecent. and that's why i love halloween so much! the.end.

Brittney Smith said...

I love that the "cousins" were Dora and Diego. Ok, I was dying that Bradley was Superman. Very fun!

Alisse Baldwin said...

I can't believe his monka-monk costume was 2 YEARS AGO! He was such a cute bebe monkey! The fact that he had so much fun as Diego makes it worth the... um we won't say how expensive... $__ costume! Way to be a cute Mom!

Unknown said...

i always look forward to see how you & suzanne are going to dress your kids up! they always have the cutest costumes! and brad's costume is hilarious! i'm sad i missed it in real life{well...kinda}!

Natalie Hall said...

That is a fantastic outfitt! He could be a tree branch and I think he would be adorable.
Shalae, you are the greatest mom, and I am thinking of you always.
I know you are not that bad witch even if Noah crys,( No witch mom I will be good). that was to hillarious, I told Patrick the story and he was laughing to hard.

Suzy Cummard said...

HEED

move your head.

Suzy Cummard said...

How the heck have Ellie & Noah already had this many Halloweens??

Cute post.

The hand holding comment was probably my favorite part!
I just posted my Halloween too, before reading yours.. I fell a little rude... Like Steph said.. Oh well!!

chris+amber said...

I always look forward to seeing your family the most for Halloween because the costumes ROCK! You guys always do such a good job! And, yes, some of those trick or treaters are unbelievable!

See it Try it Love it said...

He is so cute, I love all of the Halloween costumes. Especially the DIEGO, Ellie and him looked awesome.