11.05.2007

Funny Noah Boy...

I just have to share something funny real quick. I'm sitting here at my computer reading my sisters' new posts. Noah's like a ticking time bomb when I'm on the computer and he either gets really mad or bored.

Tonight I guess he got bored and was looking for something to do. He goes, "Mom, can I pick my nose?"

I said, "No, Noah. That's gross."

Then he said, "Can I eat it?"

I guess he didn't care what my answer was to the first question.

I started laughing and he goes "What mom?"

I said "Nothing."

"Why are you laughing Mom?"

I don't know why but this conversation was so funny to me. Now he's even more mad that I'm still on the computer to blog about it, but don't worry Noah, I'm getting off. The Bachelor is starting in 5 minutes!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Love that Noah Boy.

What was with The Bachelor starting at 9:15? Random! And then The Hills was late as well. I couldn't stay up for that one.

Britttany said...

haha, that is gross, but funny at the same time... weird. haha. i knew you would still watch bachelor.

by the way i tagged you, read my post for all the details.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I found your blog through your website, which I adore btw & will be purchasing many things from as soon as I move into my new house. But I also found out your sister is Alisse..I used to dance with her at Mesa HIgh, small world! Anyways just wanted to stop by and say hello, your son is a cutie patootie!!!
Luv, Tasia

chris+amber said...

LOL...kids say the darndest things. He & Halleigh would be good nose-picking buddies. GROSS! I'm happy Bettina is GONE!

See it Try it Love it said...

He is too funny, Jackson gets the same way when I am on the computer.

Suzy Cummard said...

NOAH: "MOM, CAN I PICK MY NOSE?
YES or NO."

SICK!
I am going to act like Ellie has never done such a thing!