11.06.2007

Hand Painted Holiday Frames

It's been a while since I blogged about one of my favorite She's Got It All items.

These frames are not on our website but you can find them this weekend at the Bella Reese Seasonal Boutique - at Higley High (see below for information). They're so so cute for Christmas, and I'm loving that it's almost that time of year.






We'll have a booth at the boutique so come find us for lots of cute holiday decor and more! CLICK ON THIS PICTURE TO READ DATE, TIME, & LOCATION.

9 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

LOVE these frames. Probably the best thing we found at the Show. And the price! Unbeatable!

I can't believe that show is called "Bella Reese." Maybe this will change by 2012, but I want both of those names for baby girls.

chris+amber said...

Oh my! Those are to die for! Do you have those products on your site yet? I need one. Not want one.

Abby Runyan said...

Those are the cutest frames. I'm so sad I live in NY I miss out on all the cute things you sell. I LOVED, the Dieago costumes. He is so cute.

Jheri said...

Okay, those frames are sooo cute! I will, of course, be at the boutique and I want some!

Suzy Cummard said...

GWS.

MichelleY said...

Those frames are so cute- good luck with the boutique on Saturday.

angiedunn said...

How fun! I'll try to stop by if I can! Cutest frames eva!

Suzy Cummard said...

Probably why they sold so great on Saturday.



Once again, GWS!

Anonymous said...

Cute colors and title!