11.19.2007

3 years old

This past weekend, I finally got Noah’s 3-year old pictures taken. Annie is seriously one of the best photographers and she’s kind of new at it. So even though she’s already so good, she’s only gonna keep getting better! I don’t love the way I look in any of the pictures, but she has more on her blog. Here’s a couple more of Noah that I love:

I know that every mother thinks her kid(s) are the cutest, but Noah really is! I think he could help me pay the bills by modeling for Gap, especially in these clothes. I saw them at Gap and about died over how cute they were. So my mom & sisters gave them to Noah for his birthday last month, among other things! I have the nicest family and the cutest kid!

Also, I want to say thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday this past weekend. I had a lot of fun spending time with my family – and Steve’s on Thursday night. His mom & I share a birthday so we celebrated by going out to dinner with all the girls. Then Friday night I went shopping with my mom & sisters. It was a lot of fun but we didn’t have enough time – so we went again Saturday and scored some cute stuff & great deals. The party continued through Sunday everyone made a great dinner AND 2 kinds of my favorite dessert. Alisse was in charge of dessert so I gave her about 5 options of my favorite things. She made pazookie which tasted PERFECT, and then my mom surprised me with another one of my favorites, scotcheroos. I love sweets!

I was spoiled by my family, Steve’s family, grandparents, friends, and co-workers. Thanks to all of you for knowing exactly what I needed right now. It was very close to a perfect weekend!

7 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

I need an 11x24 for MY house right now! He really is a Gap model. Maybe I'm biased, but then again- nope, pretty sure ANYONE would see he is perfect! Love that Noah Boy.

Alisse Baldwin said...

I just saw the ones with you in them on Annie's blog- and I'm not even saying this, I think you look so pretty in ALL of them! Seriously, I would buy them all if I were you! Especially since you have lots of money right now...and so do I....

Suzy Cummard said...

I want some fo-sure!

WHat an attractive couple you make! GAP MODELS... yeah, both of you!

Thanks to your birthday weekend, I probably gained about 7 POUNDS!

Glad you had a good weekend.

NOW, TIME TO DECORATE for CHRISTMAS!!!!

chris+amber said...

Oh my! I've always known Noah was a handsome little boy, but these pictures are just perf! I'm so glad you had a GREAT bday weekend! I'm jealous of the pizzookie dessert! I could use one just about now!

The Tyler's said...

NOah is too die for...and so are those pics! Great job Annie!
Happy LATE BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE his outfit. I dress Jackson like that... all preppy in gap clothes:) I think it's so cute. Hope you had a great birthday... sounds like you did... and can't wait to get some cute christmas stuff at your open house! :) See you then & take care.

Missy said...

He is seriously THE CUTEST thing ever!