11.03.2007

Worst Blogger Award Goes To....

Auburn.... but I got second place! I have had no time to post lately, my life has been

cRaZy!

I'll do better - but right now I'm at my parent's house and I can't upload any pictures from my camera anyway.

Although I haven't posted in a while, I have been looking at everyone else's blogs - and there's so many to look at that I rarely leave comments. For that I feel guilty but I love checking up on all your blogs anyway!

I started back to work full-time the day after Noah's birthday, which is why I haven't posted since then. I just want to send out a big public THANKS to everyone who helps me out with Noah when I go to work (and other times when I need a break)! He goes to a different house everyday - I'm so lucky to have my family & Steve's to help me. Noah screams when I leave in the morning, but then he screams when I pick him up in the afternoon because he doesn't want to leave. He loves to play at Laura's, my parent's, Suzanne's, Grandma & Grandpa Hunt's, and Auburn's house. Besides all those people's houses, so many more people help out with him & I'm so thankful for you all! (Alisse, Scott, Lance, Bettina.... and I know there's more people I haven't mentioned.)

It's the season to remember all of the blessings we have, and I know that I have so much to be thankful for. I just need to remind myself of that every day!

(SORRY FOR THE BORE-ING! POST WITH NO PICTURES)

6 comments:

•stephanie• said...

you are so lucky shalae to be surrounded by so many people who love you. but, let's face it, you're easy to ♥love♥. i think about you a lot & you should be so proud of yourself & all that you accomplish. you're amazing!

bettina said...

love,love,love to watch noah, or noee as devyn would say! she has the best time with him! we'll do it anytime!

Tiff Hunt said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Luckily Noah has a Mama like you!

Suzy Cummard said...

Please, it keeps Ellie busy. All the other days she asks me,
"mom, where is Noah right now & is he coming over later?"

Noah is like my own & he always will be. You watch Ellie SO much, so more like THANK YOU!!!
Lance & I would do anything for you & Noah.

Let me know when I need to watch Noah when you are ready for the NETWORKS support! *wink!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Oh, and like we even watch him! We're the worst sister & Dotty! You know if school and work weren't in the way, he could come down the street anytime, though.