11.15.2007

She's Got It All Christmas stuff...

I wish I had a white staircase that looked like this. I love it!! But I don't, so I'll find another cute way to display these stocking holders (assuming that's what Suzanne is giving me for my birthday)! We aren't putting these on our website but you can find them at our boutique - December 1st! E-mail us if you want any set aside for you. (customerservice@shesgotitall.net)

And these ornaments match perfectly! I'm in the mood to decorate my house now. Last year at this time it was done, so I'm actually running behind.

7 comments:

Suzy Cummard said...

Nice Hint!
We'll see if you have been a good girl, SIS!

I want stairs, too...

Speaking of HINTING... was that a hint to come help with your Christmas decor? Wher is it.. no promises!

Nice Work Sis on the CUTE invitation! I'll copy it later!

HAPPY B-DAY tomorrow!!! YaHoo!! Where are we going on Saturday?

Anonymous said...

WELP,

Just because I didn't wake up at the butt crack, doesn't mean I won't be singing SO pretty for you!

BE PREPARED,

my throat really hurts!

Unknown said...

fun stuff, can't wait! happy birthday shalae! {well, i guess it was yesterday now...} hope you had a great day!

MichelleY said...

All the stuff looks great - so exciting. Christmas is so fun to decorate for. Happy Birthday Shalae - hope you have a great day because you deserve it - and that next year will be a great day for you!

•stephanie• said...

thanks for "your" birthday lunch today. i thought it was really fun. and i think that vickster was actually surprised. also, i don't think that white staircase could exist in real life, unless it was never ever ever ever used. it is probably the cutest thing i've ever seen, though. thanks for posting it and making me jealous!

Jheri said...

I LOVE the stocking holders. Happy B-day!!!

Natalie Hall said...

Hope you had a wonderful BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!