10.08.2008

What does a missionary look like?

I thought this was too funny not to share…

We just figured out in the past couple of weeks that Noah can get our mail from the mailbox all by himself. (I love that I can just be lazy and sit in my car now!)

Last night on the way home from my parents’ house, I pulled up to the mailbox and gave Noah the key. He knows exactly which box is ours. I rolled down the window and he handed me the mail as he pulled it out. Here’s the funny part…

Yesterday this came in the mail:


As Noah handed it to me, he said “Oh mom, this one’s all about missionaries”. I was cracking up! I think he just had missionaries on the brain since he had just been playing in the backyard with some before we left my parents’ house. He LOVES them!

3 comments:

linznkidz said...

shalae - i have officially tagged you...check out my blog www.linznkidz.blogspot.com to find the details. its private so i might need your email...just shoot me one at ldizzleg@gmail.com and i can send you an invite - thanks :-)

Unknown said...

ha ha! i love the funny things kids say! this made me laugh. thanks for sharing!

Annie Randall said...

Oh too funny! He is a doll. You got him headed in the right direction.