10.30.2008

Cute stuff!

My friend Jessica has a new blog with CUTE STUFF! Check it out by clicking here.

I think my very favorite thing is this maternity journal: (Where was this 5 years ago?)

She also offers customized notebooks for whatever - a simple notebook, a journal... they make cute gifts and they're cheap too!

(You'll have to check out her blog for her wedding reception guest books too.)

Jessica also does custom frames...

... AND photography.

Her blog is called Little Moments - Lasting Memories. Check it out!

http://www.littlemoments-lastingmemories.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Summer said...

Hey Shalae. I added you to my safe list so I should be able to get your emails now you can double up to make sure I also have summershay@haotmail.com, but I only check that every once in a while. I for sure can. I am still doing blogs, but I can put your invite ahead of blogs he-he just dont tell anyone lol ;)

Let me know what you had in mind. And my cell is 602-369-4559. :) Anyways let me know your details and I'll get back with my details!

Have a good one!

Summer said...

and that would be hotmail of course...