9.29.2008

This Friday Night!

Friday, October 3rd, 2008
6:00 - 8:30pm
(at my parents' house)
(if you don't know where that is...

Gear up for fall with Halloween & Fall decor, a new purse, clothing for the season, and more boutique-exclusive items including:

*She's Got It All products
*J Purses & Tees
*Denim Lovers jeans
*Jewelry by the Bead Diva
*Funky Bums - vintage tees for children
*Bling Bling hair clips

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

We will also have a benefit raffle ticket sale - several GREAT prizes means SEVERAL WINNERS!!

*All proceeds from the benefit raffle will be donated to the Christian and Stephanie Rehab fund.

We hope to see you there, even if you come just for the sake of donating money to the Nielson family.

*We will only be accepting cash & checks.

*No children please - babies are OK!

2 comments:

Suzy Cummard said...

NWS.

I was going to tell you to edit & copy....
NEVERMIND, you one topper!!

I am looking forward to this Sundays nap time!

Britttany said...

I'm glad I checked your blog... and found out about this. I totally am going to try to make it, you guys sell the cutest stuff!