10.16.2008

Sunday Clothes - Fall Edition


Noah completely dressed himself when he changed out of his church clothes this past Sunday. He's still wearing "basketball clothes" but adjusting for the cooler weather (which I am LOVING).
..........
Another funny thing he did... Last night Noah told me "your stomach looks fat mommy". I really didn't care (since I knew it did) - but I pretended to have my feelings hurt and told Noah that he shouldn't say that to girls. He replied "I don't mean you're fat, I just mean you're gonna have a baby."

3 comments:

{jennifer} said...

Love the Sunday dress code - at least he matches, this is very good considering he is a boy:) Once again I don't want to know what Noah would say about my tummy if he thinks your skinny little bum looks like your having a baby!

Raine said...

I think the best thing about his SUNDAY CLOTHES is that you let him do it!!! We can only hope that we will all see you pregnant again SOMEDAY!

MaMaMaMandy said...

Oh children and their utterly truthful words! I can't wait until I'm in that scenario with Jovie. ugh!! PS- you are an adorable twig. :) Sorry I never called you back about VT! I promise I will call you this month!