10.27.2008

Future Missionary

Like I've said before on my blog - Noah LOVES the missionaries that live at my parents' house. On Saturday Noah was eating his lunch in the backyard and next thing we know, the missionaries were sitting on the ground with him - they had taken their lunch out back to eat with him. It was the cutest thing. I opened the door and told Elders Poole & Welling "you guys are so nice". They said "That's because we like Noah." These elders also made an appearance at Noah's birthday party last week and Noah was so proud. Just look at Noah's face in this picture (below) - he idolizes the missionaries, and cries when they have somewhere to go and have to stop playing with him.

Someday Noah is going to be a missionary, just like these elders and Uncle Brad. This is a picture of him yesterday before our ward's Primary Program. Although I was cracking up at Noah's SHOUTING instead of singing during "I love to see the Temple" and "Called to Serve" (he could be heard above everyone else) - I was so nervous as I watched him be a little irreverant up on the stage. This was his first Primary Program - so my first time to know what the parents in the audience feel like, nervously watching their kid's behavior and not being able to do anything about it! But I still loved seeing Noah share his little testimony through the songs he loves to sing! He will be a great missionary someday.

5 comments:

Mary Davis said...

Noah is the cutest boy ever! I loved watching him yesterday! I couldn't stop laughing! He will be an awesome missionary!

vicki said...

priceless.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Too cute! He did look so handsome!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Oh, and I wonder where he learned moonbeam eyes from!

Mike and Shannon said...

Noah made me and Mike laugh so hard we were literally crying. I wish you could of heard him at the end of one line from "I am of child of God", he made this little dog call at the end it cracked us up!