10.19.2008

The LOVE of my life

It's Noah's birthday week!

10/21/04 ... Noah was born! He was such a handsome baby with lots of dark hair.

He got his first haircut from Aunt Auburn at about 3 months old (he obviously didn't like it - he learned how to work 'the lip' pretty early).
... and his hair grew back blonde:This picture really makes me want to go back in time and snuggle up with him as a baby:This is the stage when Noah learned how to hold his own bottle... and started to get pretty chunky!This is a clip from my video camera of when he was learning how to crawl.When he was learning how to walk:Noah's first birthday: (look at his cankles!)
Noah found his old car seat about a year after being grown out of it... and loved for me to swing him in it - or take naps in it. Noah LOVES noodles! First day of playschool 2006 - perfect t-shirt for the occasion.2 years oldHe gets it from his mama: 3 years old
This was just about 4 months ago. Is he so handsome or what? I am so lucky to be Noah's mom. He makes me so happy! Sometimes he needs a major attitude adjustment - but I still wouldn't trade him in for anything or anyone else! I love my Noah boy and can't believe it's already been 4 years since he was born. Time has gone by way too fast, but at the same time - I can't remember what life was like without him in it.

9 comments:

bettina said...

We love Noah! Devyn is always so excited for thursdays, when we get to hang out with him at grandma's house!! He is seriously so handsome! watch out ladies!Happy Birthday Noah!

Amy said...

this was such a sweet post... and noah is so cute!!! happy birthday!

Unknown said...

oops, that was me, not amy.

Amy said...

OK, he is so handsome and growing too fast! Your post made me get all teary eyed because he and Max used to be our babies! What happened?

Sopha said...

He is seriously handsome haha. Happy birthday Noah!

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday Noah! I can't believe he's 4. He really is so cute. I love to see him every Sunday in his stylin' church clothes. You are such a great mom, Shalae! Hope to see you at the reunion!

Sandi said...

Happy Birthday Noah!!! Tate say Happy birthday!!! Hope you have a great one and get to do lots of fun things!!!!!

MaMaMaMandy said...

That little Noah is gonna be a heartbreaker- that is for sure! What a cutie! And a big Happy Birthday to him as well!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

I want to go back & cuddle with him, too! And I miss his cankles! Happy Birthday Buddy Boy!