2.02.2009

Bunco Par-tay!

Last week some friends & I had our first bunco night!

This table was the place to be - the winners' table. I've gotta brag and say that I spent a lot of time there and ended up with the most wins!!!!

(Kristin, Suzanne, & Amber)

(Amy, Vanessa, & Lexi)

(Amber, Kami, & Vanessa - at the "losers' table" if you will - aka my ottoman)
(Cara, Kristin, & Amber in the background - she is so funny)

So Suzanne & I were the hosts for this first time around, and guess who the winners of the night were? Yep - me & Suz! She won for most buncos & as I said I had the most wins. So we took home the prizes we supplied!

We also did a little $5 gift exchange which was fun - Lexi ended up with Bingo cards and in this picture she's scratching off her cards to find she was a $10 winner!
Vanessa ended up with a calendar that had pictures of Christ - now could these 2 gifts be any more opposite? (Lexi the gambler & Vanessa the spiritual one of the group). We had so much fun! I don't know why we've waited so long to start up this group. Staying up sooooo late with friends and getting only about 3.5 hours of sleep that night was well worth it! My cheeks literally hurt from laughing so much. I love hanging out with my friends and I can't wait til the next time!

7 comments:

Suzy Cummard said...

I commented & when I went back... I had a nice surprise!

BUNCO was SOO much fun! I love the group & I also can not wait til next time.

Holla holla about the most BUNCO'S!!
We should've taken a picture of our wins (you & I!)!!

Cara said...

I still think it was fixed. JK! You just know when to roll em and when to hold em. You never even counted your money when you were sittin at the table, I guess there was time enough countin when the rollin was done.:)
Thanks again to both ya'll for hosting a fun night! Til next time!

Cara said...

p.s. You can erase that last comment if you want, I'm in a weird mood thinking things are funny that probably aren't.:) Did you watch Stephanie get the boot last night? Poor thing, I could learn a little about class from her but you're right, she's like his mom, not a girlfriend.

Unknown said...

how FUN!!! bunco is such a fun game! amy does a bunco night with her friends too & always has a good time!

Unknown said...

I know when to walk away, & when to run... that one's for Cara!

Brittney Smith said...

So fun! I get to see Lexi at school b/c her daughter and my son are in the same kindergarten class, but I havent seen some of those girls in years!

The Wilkins' said...

I had no idea you guys still all kept in touch! How fun!