1.26.2009

Weekend Update

I seriously have nothing exciting to update so instead I'll clear the pictures and the latest video from my camera!


This past weekend I cleaned my house SO good, you would think I was nesting or something. Not only did I deep clean my house but I organized closets, steam cleaned my carpets, swept out my garage, vacuumed my car... for anyone still reading - I know, you're yawning. But I really do love those kinds of weekends - a clean house with vacuum lines and clean sheets on the bed is something I LOVE!


Noah kept himself entertained... I found ALL of his little cars lined up in his room for "the big race" on the race track. I got my camera out and ended up video-ing the big race.. it's cute:





Noah also kept himself entertained with my camera - he said "Mom I took pictures of my kitchen". It's funny because he made sure to take pictures of both sides of the kitchen. I don't know what he thought the purpose was, I think he was just excited to have the camera. He also took pictures of me cleaning the house and as he did so, said "Mom, make a silly face", cuz that's what I said to him when the camera was on him.

On Sunday Noah gave a talk in Primary and since he did so good, today we took a little trip to Toys R Us to get the sword I promised him. I normally don't take him out in public in his b-ball clothes but this was right after his practice today.
I hate when the weekends are over but there is one thing to look forward to on Mondays - my show! I am loving The Bachelor and it's kind of pathetic. My picks for Jason since the first show have been Molly and Melissa and I think those two are still my favorites.

So basically, nothing exciting has happened at our house except some good reality t.v. - now that's pretty sad!

3 comments:

Cara said...

Not pathetic at all, I start to get excited on Sunday night for the Bachelor. I think I like Molly the best, Melissa and probably Jillian because she's not insecure, but I hated the hotdog thing at first of hers. I think he made good choices on who he ditched last night.
I understand about the clean house, its a great reward and it feels good to work!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Can you come deep clean my house too, please??

I'm loving The Bachelor this season, even though he is making out with way too many girls! I like Melissa the most.

Suzy Cummard said...

Way too in the bachelor is probably fine for a single lady... but I'm not- and I am lovin this season.
When I get a house I will let you come serve me by deep cleaning for me.
Thanks.
Your a peach.