2.13.2009

Calendar Boards

More new items have been added to our website - I LOVE these products from A la Board - ALL IN ONE dry erase & magnetic calendar boards, not to mention a nice decoration for your home!

Here's an overview of the many options we're offering at She's Got It All:

Weekly Calendar Boards in 2 different styles and 2 different frame colors (black or brown)
Small Monthly Calendar Boards in 2 different styles and 3 different frame colors (black, brown, or cream)

Medium Monthly Calendar Boards in 3 different styles and 3 different frame colors (black, brown, or cream)

The Calendar and Memo Magntic Collection comes in 5 different styles
The Holiday Packages will have your home looking festive for each holiday... here are some examples of the Valentines Package and the Easter Package but there's currently 6 different holiday packages available.

The Color Packages dress up the calendar boards and are cute for year-round display (available in brown, red, and cream).

Also I LOVE these little Heart Magnets... a little late for Valentine's Day but I would keep them up all year long anyway!

4 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Cutest name & cutest boards!!

AMIT said...

Sweet names.

http://dixon1.blogspot.com/2009/01/me-mini-van-mom.html

Greg Childs said...

Hi. I have one of these boards and I love it. I bought it at Swiss Days last summer. Do you know if I can order decoration kits online? I live in Las Vegas.

Greg Childs said...

Thanks!