8.30.2007

HAPPY HOUR @ APPLEBEES

Last Friday night after some major boutique sales, we (my sisters & I) celebrated at Applebee's. It was the most fun I've had in a long time (the only thing that would have made it even better was if my mom wouldn't have been too tired to come with us)! Anyway, since it was like 10:30pm we were delirious. The waiter kept on coming back to see if we were ready to order and one time he showed up as we were all laughing so hard that we couldn't talk. After standing there for about 15 seconds he just walked away. Besides all of the ugly faces seen below, we were laughing so hard about a few of my most embarrasing moments - which both happened in 3rd grade. Maybe that will be my next post. Anyway, let me introduce you to my sisters... "Debbie Downer" (Ur-Ur)
"Dimples Downer" is what we named her
Alisse reviewing some of the ugliness on Suzanne's camera
And I can't leave out a picture of myself!
REMEMBER AUBURN, SUZANNE, & ALISSE... WE MADE A PACT FOR MY SAKE, BUT I NEVER SAID I WOULDN'T POST THESE PICTURES OF YOU!!!

OK, I know I'm busted now but the good news is that we're having yet another girls night out tomorrow ... I can't wait!

6 comments:

Suzy Cummard said...

Busted is right. You are lucky that my LAME computer is not letting me download my pictures from my camera. WHAT THE HECK!!!

Attractive. Very attractive.... good thing you posted your UGLIEST picture, or else I really would've been T.O.'d

DD... (people are going to think I am talking about my bra size... until they look again at my pictures.)

MichelleY said...

You guys are so funny - I bet you had a blast! Makes me jealous- oh and Suz - I tohught she was talking about your bra size - she wasn't - confused?!?

Alisse Baldwin said...

You ARE Busted. Obese Alisse has made her internet debut. You're gonna pay for this.


Yep, you SHOULD be scared. Very scared.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Oh, BTW- people probably think Dimples Downer was trying to look cute by smiling, but little do they know...

The Turley Times said...

Shalae...
You guys look so cute as always! I have some great memories from hanging out with you guys in college. By the way...I never knew you had hispanic roots...wow...the most beautiful picture ever!

Auburn said...

You are going down!