8.16.2007

More BFF pictures

The whole reason I did that last post about Ellie & Noah was because I had some really cute pictures of them on my camera from recently. Then I did the post and forgot all about these pictures!
A few weeks ago Ellie spent the night with us. The next morning her & Noah were cuddling in their sleep!

At the beach a few weeks ago.

Romantic treat at Wendy's after playing at the beach!


I think that Ellie is "putting make-up on Noah" in this picture.


I'm not so sure about this one - maybe they were in a fight? It happens only about 30 times a day!


I should probably be embarrased to post this picture. Ellie & Noah were "missionaries" they said.

7 comments:

angiedunn said...

Aw, sister missionaries. They are so cute! Please tell me that you & Suz live close so they can go to the same school, be besties forever, and like have crushes on each others' friends?! It's like all the perks of having a twin, but not. They're adorable. How lucky.

Unknown said...

they are both SO adorable! they take the cutest/sweetest pictures together! i can't wait til my sister's and i have kids that can play all the time like this! too cute!!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

I haven't seen any of these pictures and I'm in love! Seriously, someone better be ready to have one in 2-3 years when we are so I can have someone to entertain my kid while I'm blog hoppin'. :) I agree with Angie- I hope they're good friends for a long time and like hang out in high school!

The Tyler's said...

I love it! My favs are the two sister missionaries and the one where they look like they are in a fight. Those could not be any funnier! I want to hang out with them.

Summer said...

Awe. How fun to have little best friends like that. They both are sooo cute. ANd I cant believe they play that well. BOys dont usually put up with the girls in our family he-he. Noah looks like a patient one, with the make up- sister missionaries and all...

Annie Randall said...

They are so cute, i love it! Did my neighbor get a hold of you to get a shopping cart cover?

chris+amber said...

Noah is such a good sport for going along with the dressing up & putting make up on! I'm so jealous Noah has so many cousins to play with!