8.19.2007

So Cute!

My spotlight SHE'S GOT IT ALL item(s) of the "week" are the cutest hair accessories. See Auburn's latest blog post for more pictures, or click here to see them on our website. I LOVE the clip above, and all these right below too.

I hadn't seen these "fishnet" headbands before. They're "SO CUTE" (my phrase for everything). The black headband with pink flower below is also SO CUTE!

I also love these headbands for little girls. I love cute headbands on babies, and these are perfect because they are not obnoxiously BIG! My sisters are so crafty!

6 comments:

Suzy Cummard said...

I love the last ones for newborns!!

I love all of them, but a lot of the pictures you posted were some of my fav's, too!

I agree on "SO CUTE"!!!

chris+amber said...

SO CUTE! :o) I love the first flower that you posted too! Is that a Bazzill flower? It's such a good shade of pink too. I can't wait for Saturday!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Do these come in my size? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Shalae!! All your guys' stuff is too cute:) My sister & I wanted to come by the boutique this weekend... where are you having it? Email me! Thanks:)
stacymariealbers@yahoo.com
See you then!

Tiff Hunt said...

I am so sad that I am missing this sale. I wish, at times like these I still lived in AZ. I hope it goes super well for you!!! I will be having a pitty party for myself today!!! The head bands are darling. I love them.

Unknown said...

i bought some of these for my nieces & i can't wait to take them or send them up to flag so the girls can get them! they were all so cute it was hard making a decision of which ones to buy!