8.30.2007

Missing Majerle Dog...

I just have to say that my sister is hilarious. Every day she is sending everyone in our family a new pet picture in honor of HALLOWEEN! Yes, it is still 2 months away but Auburn loves planning for this holiday in August! I love getting these e-mails. Sometimes I open them when I am at work and I am sitting at my desk smiling, but trying not to so nobody asks me what I'm so happy about. Anyway, I thought I'd share a few of these pictures. Our dog Majerle died almost 2 years ago, but HALLOWEEN was his favorite day of the year. We always dressed him up and he loved to see all the kids in their costumes. So Auburn has been sending these pictures to us also in honor of Majerle. I can totally see him wearing each one of these costumes. I can't wait to see the remaining 63 pictures of pets from now until October 31st!







P.S. Suzanne - can you send me a picture or two of Majerle dressed up & I will add it to this post!

5 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Awww.... RIP Wu-tang! The Miss Priss would've looked so cute in a bride costume! Seriously, he LOVED Halloween. Cruella Deville, Superman (is Auburn forgetting he had his OWN Superman costume??), the witch- he was the cutest little ting-ting all dressed up. I seriously miss him, too!

Tiff Hunt said...

The dog dressed like Yoda makes it look like he has got a furry crotch. I am having a hard time typing because I am laughing. I know, i am sick!! It's funny!!

Unknown said...

those pictures are way hilarious! they're making me really excited for halloween too!

Suzy Cummard said...

Tiffany, that is kind of what I replued to Auburn on the YODA picture.. but I think I said it a little worse! HA HA.

I have been saving them to my computer, since I can't see them for some reason. I forgot to save the BRIDE!!!!!! It is one of my favorites!!! I can't stop laughing everytime I look at the "brides" face.

Mar will be wit us in spirit.
You forgot to add that he had his OWN chair in the culdasac.
RIP is right.

People that never knew Majerle probably think we had this REALLY cute dog.. are you sure i should send some pictures?? j/k.. I am going to look RIGHT now!
DD

Anonymous said...

My fav is the bride. It's silly.
That's all.
ellie