8.09.2007

He's Sammy B. Sherwood and he's .....

(older than 50!)
Happy Birthday (on August 10th) to my dad, Sam. He is a great dad & I'm so lucky he is mine! He has always been an example to me in so many ways. He has taught me a lot of valuable lessons that have helped me in my life. He has also always been there for me to help through trials and give me blessings of comfort when I need them. I love him for it and especially over the last few weeks I have realized what a lucky person I am to have a great dad. I hope he has a great birthday, I'm excited for my whole family to get together so we can celebrate it! I won't say exactly how old he is!

11 comments:

Auburn said...

I was going to make a post tommorow titled "Sammy B" too! I have never seen that picture of dad before.By the way, I just realized your title is Sally O'Malley!

Unknown said...

Yes Auburn, I thought that you, Suz, & Alisse would probably all do a blog post for dad's b-day too. I am very proud to say that I was the first, especially since I have been missing in action from my blog lately!

Unknown said...

by the way that picture of dad is from my wedding.

Unknown said...

i loved sammy b's pizza... i don't know if that is where the name came from or anything, but it was good stuff! it was the little place by peddlers{which was also delish & is no longer}. anywho... happy birthday bro sherwood!

Suzy Cummard said...

Thanks Becky for bringing on the craving for Peddlers!
Sambo... I thought you were in your mid 30's with all the energy you have! Happy B-Day. We love you!

Britttany said...

sam isn't in his 30's? haha... shalae you will have to tell him happy birthday for me... now someone mentioned peddlers, wow i almost forgot about that place! my very first job was there, yup it lasted for 1 whole month, i'm quite proud!! haha.

Britttany said...

oh yeah shalae did suzanne tell you that i saw her at my uncle's 50th birthday party?? random!!!

MichelleY said...

Happy Birthday Sammy!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Dannnnne-it... (Napoleon voice)

You all beat me to it. Now I am going to be the least preferred child, as Angie says.

Missy said...

Can I be a Sherwood tomorrow and hang out...sounds like you guys are gonna have fun in Scottsdale.
I am probably gonna be cleaning aka blogging. he,he.

Summer said...

Awe you girls are so creative and sweet. I hope your dad got to see them.