9.22.2008

I heart my family

The perfect Sunday night is when EVERYONE has dinner together at my parents' house. Last night we were all there. I don't know why but I thought it would be fun to snap pictures of each person when they didn't expect it. Some people caught on and posed for pictures... including me. In case you havn't met my entire familia yet, let me introduce you to everyone expect Brad who's on his mission in Brazil.

RIGGS

DAD

BRYAN

AUBURN

ALISSE

SUZANNE
SCOTT
SHOULD I ADMIT THAT THIS IS ME?
MOM
LANCE
ROXY
ELLIE
JAXEN
NOAH - (it's Sunday again...basketball clothes are in effect)

I really do love my family more than anything. I'm not sure they'd say the same thing about me now though! "Oopsie"

6 comments:

{jennifer} said...

Love the new posts and I love your family too -they are the bestest:) Looks like your retreat was lots of fun and I am soooo glad you learned how to use your self timer - ha-ha!

vicki said...

Turn-about is fair play.

Brad's Mom said...

I love your family too!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Ummm if you're thinking you're off the hook because you put an ugly pic of yourself in there, too.... you're WRONG. Can you spell
B-U-S-T-E-D??

LYLAS

Unknown said...

alisse's hair looks cute, did she cut it shorter? also i love the pics of ellie & roxy as princesses. so cute! i love your fam too! you are all so nice & hilarious!!!

Natalie Hall said...

love your family also, and Heck I don't even know them all.