9.05.2008

the past month in pictures:


Over the past month, we've just been...

*reading scriptures



*celebrating birthdays - (Dad's & Bryan's at Fuddruckers)

(the girls love the "all you can eat" dipping sauces (and the shakes of course);

the kids love the games;Roxy is the cutest;
... and Lance loves having 2 wives. (We joke around about this cuz I am always with them on the weekends, and well... pretty much every other day of the week too. Thanks for letting Noah & I be part of your family Lance!)
*Suzanne & I took Ellie & Noah shopping for new school shoes


*Playing Twister (This is a typical thing for Lance to do with the kids. They LOVE him!)
*Starting preschool!
(Ellie & Noah both love it!)
*Dressing up in random clothes & accessories. (Noah has a police hat on with "pirate" accessories in his hands - fitting since he goes back and forth between being a policeman or a pirate for Halloween.)
*Playing dress up at Grandma's house where the only option is princess dresses

*I got to sub in Noah's primary class and he was so proud! This is him with the other boys in his class - they're all so cute - from left to right: Nathan, David, Spencer, Jaxon, Gavin, Noah.
*Swimming (in defense of myself, I got home from work and found Noah at the pool with Ellie's swimsuit on because he didn't think I had packed one for him that day. Supposedly swimming in his underwear wasn't good enough - he needed an actual SWIMSUIT!)
*We had lunch with the missionaries on Labor Day and to say Noah was in heaven is definately an understatement. He loves them, especially Elder Poole & Elder Masima who live at my parents' house.

*We watched Ellie perform at the Mercury game (doesn't she look like an olympic gymnast in this picture?)
(her mama got her all made up on the way)(cute)(Ellie was just getting warmed up on the way to the game) That's right, pregame entertainment - it's OK if at least half the audience in the arena were parents, grandparents, and AUNTS there to see the cute girls dance!
I outlined Ellie in this pic. She was so cute trying to get the crowd pump up!



She's was still dancing afterward!
Her mommy & daddy were so proud of her.
*We've also been dressing up as superheros (Uncle Brad would be so proud). Thanks Grandma Hunt for these jammies - Noah LOVES them - and so do I since when we wears them he says "Superman minds his mom, right?")
*Last night we went to Sweet Tomatoes with the Baldwins & Cummards. Scott & Noah were twinners!
In this picture Scott is saying, "dont take a picture, and DON'T put it on your blog." Oopsie, too late!
And finally - this picture had me laughing tears. Suzanne purposely smiled with food coming out of her mouth, but it ended up looking like she didn't know it was there.

Our family's theme for last night was: WE HEART BOO-FAYS. As we we were getting in bed last night, I was feeling the effects of the buffet & telling myself (as I always do) that I needed to start eating better. I asked Noah "do I look fat?". He took a good look at me and said "just your tummy". Believe me, he was being nice!

1 comment:

Suzy Cummard said...

HA HA. Can I copy this whole post & paste it to my blog?.. actually I already copied so many pics.
This was so funny & I really loved your post about "the perfect man"- please use that saying for your new blog title! ha ha