8.28.2008

NieNie Day

As most of you blog readers already know, today is Nie Nie Day.

My talented cousin Summer has a great deal going on until Sunday - to benefit the Nielson family.

Summer will design you a background and header for your blog - (or just one or the other) for ONLY $5 (and it all goes to charity).

Click HERE for more info!

Here's a sample of some of Summer's work - she is so good!



I'm definately getting a header made for my blog, I just need to decide what it should say. "Shalae & Noah" is so boring!

4 comments:

Mike and Shannon said...

Your cousin is so good at design. It's good to see Noah having so much fun with his cousin, he's so handsome.

Alisse Baldwin said...

I'm totally getting a makeover from Summer & I can't wait! Oh, and I have some ideas for your new name...


"If.




you.




change your mind!

I'll be first in line!"

Raine said...

Hey Shalae-
I'm finally up and running. I love keeping tabs on you. It makes me feel like I somewhat know what is going on in your life. Any thing NEW in Shalae's life??? Talk to you later I'll be checking in with you.

The Tyler's said...

Thanks for the heads up..I so need a makeover! And I've been wanting to donate to that family!