4.01.2008

10am snack time

+
=

HEAVEN!!


Thanks a lot, Bettina! I tried the personal sized graham craker crusts with yogurt - like you told me about, but that was a little too healthy for me. The Banana Cream Pie pudding is soooo good and it's like I have my own little pie for a morning snack.


When I'm bored at work, I like to set times throughout the day to eat snacks - it gives me something to look forward to! It's like my 10am smoke break but instead of going outside, I sit at my desk and enjoy every calorie! If anyone has noticed my clothes being a little tighter, this is partly to blame.

4 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Could you fax some over to me, please? Thanks.

Unknown said...

GENIUS!

bettina said...

glad you like! it's really good with key lime pie whips yogurt!try it!

Suzy Cummard said...

So healthy.

Smoking makes people skinny (and NASTY)... but snacks are great too.

You make me annoyed at how you stay so skinny. I know you don't think so... but you ARE!!!!

I need to try one.. or maybe I shouldn't! My swim suits are going to be tight already! AHH...