4.04.2008

It's Ba-ack!


Last night was a rerun marathon of The Office, and I could watch every episode over & over again. I forgot about what I've been missing for the last several months. I laughed OUT LOUD so many times, and Noah kept saying, "What mom?"

Every single character is hilarious - here are some of my favorite parts from last night:


As my family knows, Stanley is my favorite for some reason. He is always so bugged by everyone. I loved when Michael was talking about all the things he would miss about Stanley - and when he said "His Smile", this is the face Stanley was making. Michael also talked about his "big butt, even bigger heart".



Phyllis said she couldn't pop her popcorn in the kitchen microwave because it "smelled like popcorn".


"Hey, hey, you, you - I don't like your boyfriend.... 'cause he sucks at ping pong".


Creed is another one my favorites because he's always doing something odd in the background. The way he was singing and dancing to the song they were rehearsing for the commercial made me laugh so hard.


"I kind of know what it's like to star in commercials. When I was in high school, I did a great impression of the kool-aid man."


Poor Toby - in every episode, Micheal makes it clear that he doesn't like him. They way he talks is really annoying though. It was so sad but so funny when Michael pushed his tray over, after Toby was sympathizing with him and trying to make him feel better.


Everything that comes out of Michael's mouth is funny but the best was when he was being "survivor man" and started yelling random things that he thought nobody would hear. "Jan has....."

Next week - new episodes start. I can't wait!!! Is this not the best t.v. show of all time?

8 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

First off Yeah love it, I watched it all by myself and was LOL so hard I was afraid I was going to wake up the boys. My favorite part was when Michael pushed Toby's tray off the table I laughed so hard. I even tried to wake up Stephen to tell him but I was laughing so hard that he didn't understand a word I was saying. Can't wait till next week.

Alisse Baldwin said...

That's what she said.

Missy said...

So...I am so weird, but I just saw my first episode of "The Office" a couple weeks ago! My SIL Jheri brought it over and I was the ugliest laugher in the room...LOL so loud, so ugly...I couldn't help it, this show was hilarious! I have been told I need to catch up on the first few seasons though before I watch the new ones...that's alot of tv time in one week...darn, I better get started!

Ellie and Noah are so cute and sweet together, they really are like bro and sis.

Unknown said...

i love posts dedicated to the office. i love this show! can´t wait for new episodes!!!

Summer said...

countdown is on here too...

Shalae email me your email address so I can add you to my blogroll. I looked and can't find it in my past emails. :)

summer@adaisyoriginal.com

Suzy Cummard said...

Cracking up at this GREAT post & everyones funny comments!!

HA HA HA!

Maybe our boutique should be "The Office" theme instead! J/K

As you know- my fave part:

{during the private book club}

Phyllis- being so loud in the back ground with the microwave.

Book club- "Phyllis, what are you doing?"

Phyllis- "Making popcorn."

Book club- "Why can't you go make popcorn in the kitchen?"

Phyllis- "Because someone needs to clean the microwave..... it smells like popcorn."

STILL DYING over it!!! HA HA

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Office! So excited for this Thursday! "That's what she said" is my husband's favorite line. It's so fun to be in your ward. Noah is such a little stud! And you always look so cute. Oh, your 10am snack needs to become my midnight snack. That looks delish!

britney said...

LOl - I love that you put this together! I love the office and every single character in it. I cant believe you left dwight out. I think he is one of my favorites. And his beet farm makes for interesting episodes as well! ;)