4.04.2008

Who knew...

that Superstition Springs Mall had a new DOUBLE DECKER carousel? I took the kids to the mall last Saturday night and they were so excited about it!


Just not that long ago, I took Noah on the original carousel and the worker was so mean! She told me I couldn't sit on the horse next to Noah since I didn't pay for ME to ride. I could only stand next to him. I actually thought it was really funny.

Now, it costs $3 for 1 token to ride the new one, or $5 for 2 tokens - holy cow! It was the last ride of the night and all I had was 3 dollar bills. Luckily, the worker was much nicer and she let me, Ellie, & Noah all on for free. I was trying to take pictures of the kids after the carousel had started and it was seriously like that ride at carnivals where you stand against the side as it spins around. I was so dizzy up there on the top deck. Ellie & Noah loved it though!

Ellie got to spend the night with Noah that night and both of them were in heaven. Noah was most excited to take Ellie to church with us - "Ellie, you get to meet Josh & Dani" (his Sunbeam teachers). When it was time for Ellie to go home the next day, she said "Shalae, I love spending the night at your house. I wish I could again." I said, "Ellie, you can spend the night with us again sometime." She goes, "I wish I could for one whole week!"
We had a fun weekend and we're ready for this next one!

1 comment:

Suzy Cummard said...

Those twins are adorable.

Ellie had so much fun as you know. She could no stop telling you "I loved it... I love you & Noah..."

Double decker- wow!!!

Who knew... I am saying that really ugly in my head- you know the game?!

Thanks for babysitting... {the twins.}