4.08.2008

random post

Last night I was headed downstairs and this is what I found: He couldn't make it one more step! I get so sad on nights like this because we didn't get to do our nightly routine. Going to bed is my favorite time of day because I get to read and pray with Noah then cuddle with him - not to mention kiss his cheeks until they're chapped.
. . . . . . . . . .
I guess the girls in my family aren't the only ones who think alike... Lance & Bryan showed up to Jax & Riggs's baseball games Friday night with the exact same outfit on - brown shorts & white collared shirts. (Told you this was a random post - but I had to get a picture!)
Speaking of the baseball games - Riggs was put in as pitcher. It was hard to get a good picture - but he has the form down perfect (he has since he was a toddler though).

In other random news - Sunday night was our "last supper" and FHE with Brad. He leaves tomorrow morning and we will all miss him - especially the kids - well, actually my mom will the most. I don't think the kids really understand how long 2 years is - but Noah does know that he will be 5 when Brad gets home.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

those pics of noah are too funny! brad is leaving... ): it´ll be fun for him to see how much his nieces and nephews grow up while he´s gone!

chris+amber said...

I wish my kids would pass out as easily as Noah does. I was jealous watching him doze off at our brothers' farewell talks!

Suzy Cummard said...

So I will agree on RANDOMNESS!!
WOW.

That is how my brain works. A little A.D.D.!

Speaking of Elder Sherwood... tell me I am not the only one that suddenly lost it? What is going on?

angiedunn said...

i'm with amber...sheesh. it seems like the more tired chloe gets...the wilder. go noah!

Sparks Fam said...

Bedtime is my favorite time of the day, for sure. I miss the routine more than they do when they fall asleep on their own! Good luck to Brad! He will be a great missionary.