8.01.2008

Free Pets

Only because I need to post something new...

When you work in an office all day, sometimes you need some excitement. Last week my co-worker forwarded me this e-mail about “free cats”. Since I couldn’t stop laughing at the pictures (but I hate forwarding e-mails), I just attached pictures randomly to e-mails I sent out during the day. I guess it’s because I was bored, but sending people the pictures was lots of fun. Oh yeah, sending one of the pictures by fax to Alisse was also fun.

Anyone want a free kitty?




One victim that received my cat attachemt sent this one back to me. It's seriously scary!

The funniest thing about this is that Auburn got my e-mail with the cat pictures and she replied with this sad but HILARIOUS story:

I am crying -laughing bcuz I told my boys that someone is giving free kittens away and asked if we should get one. They all said "yeah," so I told them to come pick out which one they would like. I could not keep a straight face as they were walking into the computer (all excited). When I started scrolling down, after the 1st one, Jax goes, "no." In a serious voice like he would pass on the first one, but let's see the next. I can't even write this e-mail cuz tears are streaming down my face laughing!!! After the next one they just looked at me all confused, like "Are you serious?" You had to be here bcuz now my stomach hurts and I can't stop laughing!!!

So then when I got Auburn's reply, I couldn't stop laughing at work. You know when you think of something that you can't keep a straight face about, and you're afraid everyone around you thinks you're crazy? That was me. Nobody knew what I was laughing about behind my desk, but I couldn't stop - I even had tears.

*Ellie likes to make the same face as the cat in the 2nd picture.
*Noah wants the cat in the 4th picture as his pet.
*All I have to do is look at the cat in the hoodie, and I can't help but laugh out loud. It's so ugly!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

13 comments:

sarah said...

those are seriously scary. can you imagine if pets really looked like that??

Annie Randall said...

Those are freaky! When are we going to hang out??? What have you been up to?

bettina said...

so funny! you should see me sitting here laughing so hard my poor unborn child is going to suffer from shaken baby sindrome!! those are the weirdest looking pics!!

Amy said...

Those are scary hairy! I had to add Max to the survey and he wants the first one. Cute post! Love the high school reunion stuff!

manders said...

Cats in general are my worst nightmare, but these cats really frighten me! Cat #2 is completely rancid!!!

Missy said...

OMG...I too am crying...seriously, I am laughing so hard...UGLY/SNORT laughing. So funny...I needed that, THANKS:)

Suzy Cummard said...

A- NICE MUSIC!!! To-NitE!

Still laughing at the dumb cats & Auburns kids so excited to finally have a pet.. {urr- urr kids}

Ha-Lair-E-us.

(I have that pic you can add of Ellie immitating that cat! ha ha)

Suzy Cummard said...

Get out your

JERSEY

girl!

Please take pics!!!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Thanks for the cat nightmares!

Heather said...

That's really funny Shalae! Kristin told me about your girls' night & those pictures crack me up! Especially the overall ones. We all had a pair of those with the white tanks & hemp necklaces. :) Oh, 98 was great.

{jennifer} said...

I ment to comment on this when you posted but things got a little crazy before I went up North. These pictures are so funny! I also was dying at Auburn's email!!!!

Natalie Hall said...

Everything everyone has already commented on, I second that over and over. Shalae, thanks for the laugh, much needed....

I loved your girls reunion!

Brooke said...

Totally freaked me out! But I am laughing so hard! That made my night!