8.20.2008

seriously SO funny...

I know I'm a little behind on discovering this blog, but it SERIOUSLY makes me LOL.

What's funny is that when I read about the life of "TAMN" I think to myself that my blog is so typical of her pretend life. For instance, I've posted all about my "cutest son in the world" AND not only that, but uploaded pictures of my latest scrapbook pages / crafts I've done.

Oh well, I guess I'm a typical "Mormon Mom"! If you haven't seen TAMN's blog, you have to check it out, it's hilarious.

2 comments:

Cara said...

What the fetch was up with that blog Shalae?! Clever and Shawn Johnson being compared to Feivel? I almost peed my pants. I kept telling Jake she is so cute, she looks like a mouse. Thanks for sharing, I'm adding it to my blog roll.

Sparks Fam said...

Ha Ha! We found that blog just last week too but it is soooo funny. I was in tears.