1.11.2008

love is in the air!

Valentine's Day is just a month away! How fun would it be to get one of these cards in the mail? Or better yet - send them out - (especially for all of you that didn't do Christmas cards)! Amy from Sweet Ivy Designs seriously does the best job - I got my Christmas cards from her and I
L O V E D
them. She has a lot more on her website so check it out and order yours before it's too late!! (http://www.sweetivydesigns.com/)













Don't you love them? Me too! They even inspired me to change my blog colors for the Valentine season, if you didn't notice already! ♥XOXO♥

5 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Oh my gosh, I love them ALL! Maybe Scott and I should send out some just saying something like, "Still in love. And still with no kids."

It's such a cute idea to send out "Valentines" in case Chrsitmas was too crazy to get pictures/cards out. Seriously, what am I going to do in a few years when I have kids??! I won't be able to choose between all this cute stuff!

•stephanie• said...

love the blog change and the cards are darling. but then, you can't really go wrong with pink & red!

MichelleY said...

Those card are way too cute! Maybe I can talk Aaron into them since we never got around to mailing our christmas cards, still sitting on the desk :)

Suzy Cummard said...

A) Those are the most DARLING things in the nation!!! Good designs, & good photos, too.

B) Taco & JEN.... HA HA!!!
Jen = CINDY. I knew it was her boys when I saw the cute boys laughing... & before I ever even saw the family picture!!
AND there are a few with Kimmy's kids & family, too!
Their kids are so cute!!

C) Cutest blog!!
Good Idea.
Did you get paid to redo your blog?
(NOT this POST... but YOU know what I mean.)

SOMEDAY, I will quit making my own cards & take the easy & OH-SO cute route.

chris+amber said...

You're right! These cards are so cute! I loved your Christmas card too! I just bought some Valentine's candy today to put in my jars. I "heart" Valentine's season.