9.06.2007

random post

First of all let me say thanks to everyone who has a link to our website on their blog. From the control panel of our website, we can see where people are coming from before they get to our website, and let's just say that it's a DANG good thing that blogs became so popular around the same time that our website went online. So many people know about www.shesgotitall.net from blogs. Last night I was checking our "stats" that show how many hits we get and all that technical stuff, and I found a few new blogs with a link to us - it's always fun to see who's blogs link to our site. Anyway - here's the point of my RANDOM post - I found a blog that has a link to us, and they also had a link to someone named Shalae. No, it wasn't me. I had no idea who's blog it was but I just thought it was some news worthy enough to share on my blog! I have never met anyone with my same name, so it was cool to see it - spelt the same way & all.

6 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

You're a nerd, and for that, I love you! Do you remember me telling you that a girl in my first ward heard me talking about my sister named Shalae and said she LOVED that name? It was one she was considering for her unborn baby girl. I wonder if she really used it?

Missy said...

Shalae, I just saw your comment on my blog...I know what you are doing!!!!!!! j/k. Just wanted to say...HAVE SO MUCH FUN! Wish we were going. And don't worry, I will jump on those plans we are all talking about. And thanks for reminding me of why I deserve to blog so much...you and your sisters know of my use-to-be secret life. Too bad I don't have any pics of me on the route...after 5 years you would think I had at least one. I guess I didn't ever want to be reminded of that "awesome" time in my life. The Naked Bike Rider would have been a really good post...dang it. And this is dragging on. Sorry. Call us when you guys get back...K!!!

Missy said...

P.S. I want to be a BFF! j/k

See it Try it Love it said...

That is crazy, I too love seeing people who have links to your website. I got a Canon Rebel XT, and I love it, I can't wait to learn some more stuff and get better.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Where's the big SN reveal?

Suzy Cummard said...

BORE - ING!!!!!!!!!


(I wish I could've make that a HUGE size or in bold)


I AM totally kidding to all of you that don't know me! I love everyone who has added us as a link. If we know you or not--- THANKS!!! I love it... and you I guess!!!


Once more:
Thank ya kindly!