7.15.2007

Double Dose of SGIA fun

I know that you are wondering why I haven't posted my favorite She's Got It All items in a while ;), so I'm making up for it with 2 items this time: 1) LAMINATED SMOCKS FOR CHILDREN; and 2) PLAY KITCHENS.

see all of them}

Ellie is such a cute little poser for these pictures

but Noah was not very happy about it.
I LOVE these new aprons for kids! They are so cute and I want all of them even though I only need one for Noah. We also have laminated bibs for toddlers in the same prints, but that's a whole different post! I love how this one Noah has on matches his kitchen (which is a grill on the other side).
Noah and Ellie both love their kitchens, and you know where you can find them ... www.shesgotitall.net!

7 comments:

The Tyler's said...

Now I am even more excited for the kitchen I just ordered!! I know my kids will love it.

Auburn said...

Is Ellie a Barkers Beauty or what? Noah is a typical boy,no time to sit still and pose. Those aprons would be perfect for the kids painting. I can't wait to get Rox her own kitchen.

angiedunn said...

this post makes me excited for my girl to grow up so she can play with fun stuff like that! so fun!

Anonymous said...

hey shalae! i know this is a random post but i wasn't sure how else to contact you. i just saw your post on my blog. i've neglected it lately! anyhow, just to let you know...digi scrapping is so fun and if you are interested i'd be happy to help you with some tips to get started. you can peamail me at twopeasinabucket.
and...you have a beautiful family!! :)

Suzy Cummard said...

Love it, love it, love it!!!

I am with you about wanting ALL of the aprons for Elle!!

Cute post, of course.

chris+amber said...

I need to get me some of those! SUPER ULTRA CUTE! CUTE models, by the way.

sara said...

ok, I love the kitchens!! So cool. I'm trying to figure out where the heck I'd put it.
I also love that you are doing SGIA! Miss Entreprenuer. Way cool.