7.11.2007

7-11


What is the significance of 7-11?


a) today's date

b) Noah's birth weight

c) Ellie's birth weight

d) free slurpee day at 7-11

e) all of the above


If you guessed e, you are correct!


I remember last year on this day we all loaded up in Auburn's Suburban to get free slurpees at a 7-11 in Gilbert. The 7-11 workers probably hate the sight of car full of people showing up on this date. Then that night we all rode bikes to another 7-11 to get more! I don't know what it is about saving about $1.00 but I am on the lookout for participating 7-11 stores again this year. I think I already missed the free ice cream cone day at Baskin Robbins & the free smoothie day at Tropical Smoothie, so I'm not missing this one too!

5 comments:

bettina said...

good to know! i love splurpees! devyn is so excited to come over tommorrow! c u then.

Suzy Cummard said...

People are getting to know more about you:
1) Her favorite store is WalMart
2) She dresses her son in Spiderman cloth overalls. (BEE BEE/Camel Toe.. here we go!!)
3) She does all she can for free food/drinks/junk. Even if she is only saving a dollar!!!

J/K. But, pick me up to go by 7/11... even though my stomach KILLS, it is free!!! YA HOO.

Alisse Baldwin said...

I'm all about savings a dollar, too! I get so mad at the Safeway gas station when it doesn't recognize that I spent $50 in groceries and should get 10 cents off instead of 3 cents. So, I go up the window and complain and the gas station worker gives me my $0.72 as refund. Wow. Our family is kind of cheap. I wonder where we learned it from?
Hint: Water/Milk in ketchup/ranch bottles to use every last drop...

Becky said...

Good to know there is another 7-11 slurpee lover out there! :) nothing beats a slurpee on a hot AZ summer day!

Unknown said...

that's cool!