6.23.2007

Swimming Lessons / Come Back A Man!

(for those of you who have read Suzanne's post with all of the 16 Candles quotes, I think we forgot that one) You like the skulls on the goggles?

Noah finished swimming lessons a month ago but yesterday I got back the pictures I finally printed of his lessons. I was reminded of how funny some of these pictures are. He was such a cry baby for the first half of the session, but did really good by the end. He would cry for the whole lesson at the beginning, but then talk about it all day when it was over, like it was fun for him or something. I say "Come Back A Man" because on 16 Candles there is this part where a teenage boy's parents are trying to push him in to the school dance that he doesn't want to go to. I think it's the dad that says "Come Back A Man" as he pushes him in. That's kind of what we had to do to Noah for swimming. He was fine during his turns but such a baby when he knew his turn was coming up.

This picture must be one of the last lessons of the session because he is excited to dive off the diving board!


Nervous boyfriend! This was so funny - there was the cutest little girl named Ruby in his class. He kept scooting real close to her then putting his arm around her like a nervous boyfriend. She didn't like it. She would get up and move away from him.


I have some cute videos of Ellie & Noah at swim lessons:

7 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

My favorite is of Noah trying to put the moves on Ruby! That was hilarious! She was NOT having it- but Noah kept being sneaky and putting his arm behind her. He's our little heart breaker!

Alisse Baldwin said...

And I see you used Blogger's new tool with uploading videos right into the post. Was it easier?

Suzy Cummard said...

Come back & act like a man.
I don't wanna go, I wanna stay home. I wanna be with you guys!!!

All right. Knew you'd come around!

Suzy Cummard said...

I miss Ruby! I wish I could see her all the time. SO does NOAH!
Can you blame him for having a crush? When I saw 3 videos, I thought one would be Ruby.

Cute post. I am so ticked about my broken camera. That is how long it has been broken. Thanks for covering for me...all though that swim of Ellie's could not have been worse! I should film her swimming around with Riggs & Jax now. Thanks to Courtney!!

Missy said...

I am sorry but your little Noah is so freakin cute! And what a little fish. Swimming lessons are tough to watch, but looks like it paid off. Love the 16 Candles in there. Do you think we are the only weird families that was obsessed with that movie? We seriously watched it every day, especially in the summer.

Oh and Suzanne, love Ellie's hair all done up, even for swimming lessons. She is always so cute and stylin.

Unknown said...

how cute! he looks SO cute in the picture of him on the diving board! and him & that girl ruby... hilarious & adorable!

Auburn said...

I just looked at your guest book for sgia, and it is really cool. You could use some of your happy customers quotes to advertise. I am such a proud sister.