6.25.2007

Scrapbooking made easier


I love to scrapbook, but I just finished making this digital scrapbook at shutterfly, and I can't wait to get it in the mail! I usually print my pictures with them. Last month I received an e-mail telling me that I got 50 prints free. There was no small print. I ordered 101 prints and yes, 50 of them were free! I could have ordered ONLY 50 and they still would have been free. That was so exciting! Then I also got an e-mail telling me I could make a 8x8 photo book for free, so I did. All I had to pay was the shipping ($6.99). I customized every single page - the layout, background, # of pictures, text, colors, font.... it was really fun. It's not like me to use ORANGE but I love the color combo! Scrapbooking just became a little easier - I admit not AS cute as you can make a real scrapbook, but much less time is involved! I recommend using SHUTTERFLY to print your digital pictures because they are an awesome company that rewards their customers for their business!
{I should be their spokeswoman}

9 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

I can't wait to see it, too!

Scrapbook night tomorrow still, right? (as if I scrapbook.) I just haven't hung out with just my sisters in a while!

Unknown said...

that is where amy always prints her pictures too! {i would if i ever printed mine off- i'm bad like that} i like their editing options! their prints always look really good! and i bet your book is WAY cute! you'll have to post pictures when you get it!

Amy said...

I love shutterfly! I ALWAYS love my pictures that I get from them. And, it's fun because you can do whatever you want to them. Good choice going with shutterfly!

See it Try it Love it said...

I love those books, I made one for our Hawaii trip last year. It was so much easier and faster. Plus it was very cute. It almost makes me want to just do that instead of scrapbook. Last night was a blast. Even though I left so early.

Auburn said...

That's my kind of scrapbooking. Mabye I should chronicle Roxy's life through those books instead of trying to scrapbook millions of pictures.

Alisse Baldwin said...

Cuz I'm an idiot... and I'm your boyfriend.

xoxo-

Love, Jimmy Fallon

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

I so love shutterfly... I made Chad a fathers day book with them.. I think it is cheaper and easier than the regular way to scrapbook.

Alisse Baldwin said...

http://melanieandjosh.blogspot.com/

She commented on my friend, Mel's blog... and she has a link to SGIA! Do you know her? Or is the word finally traveling across the globe?

I'm gay.

Britttany said...

You should get a referral check. I was making an electronic scrapbook for my little nephew and I checked out shutterfly based of your blog and I decided to use them instead, because it had more options... too, too, cute!