6.10.2007

SGIA item of the week

As I said in one of my earlier posts, I am going to create a link to a favorite She's Got It All item every week, and spotlight that item (or itemS) on my blog. This week it is furniture. We have tons of furniture options - from 2 different companies (Stanley/Young America, or John Boyd-Notting Hill). If you click here, you can narrow your search down to the type of furniture you're looking for.


FYI: When you look at the Stanley Furniture, you'll see THEIR prices. The price through us is 40% OFF of their price. Our prices on John Boyd furniture is 40-50% off retail prices, and we will always try to price match in case you see it cheaper somewhere else.


Also, some people are not aware that we sell NURSERY furniture and more for kids, youth, & teens from Young America (Stanley Furniture's line for kids' bedrooms). Click here to see more. (Our prices are 40% off the prices you see.)





The furniture from our site is obviously one of my favorites because my house is filled with it:

My dining room furniture is probably my favorite (round pedestal table with keyhole chairs).

(John Boyd - Notting Hill entertainment center - many more options available, but I had limited space to work with in my house which is why my bookcases on the side are so skinny!)

We have bedroom furniture for kids in many different colors, sizes, and styles.


(All of the furniture in my house is from the Notting Hill Collection by John Boyd.)


And finally, where I spend the most time in my house.


If you need furniture at a good price, check out She's Got It All!

16 comments:

Katie Peterson said...

I love all the cute furniture!! Your house is adorable....you have very good taste!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

The best part about this furniture is that if you buy it through She's Got it All, it's such a good price- as such great quality!

(and yes- you are AT my house downstairs right now, and Noah and I are just bloggin away!)

Suzy Cummard said...

Nice post sis. You deserve a raise! wink. Someday!

I love your house. The pictures are so good, but people can not see every detail of your PERFECT casa. I wish I lived there. I have never seen it dirty...I mean when the kids are not playing. You keep it sparkling clean more than anyone I know..besides mom & dad! I am trying to follow.

angiedunn said...

way to be the cutest girl, with the cutest house, with the cutest furniture! love it! and i enjoy the ideas, because my house = almost the same as yours, mine's just smaller. love the site, just posted it on my link list o' blog. the end.

Missy said...

Wow, looks like blogging is really consuming your life...please!!! IF my house was as spick and span = NO GUILT! Your house is really cute. I really want to buy everything on SGIA site. Just need to win the lottery! But I will reward myself soon, after my bathingsuits get boring to me.

Auburn said...

The furniture pics are getting me excited to do Roxy's "Big girl room." I love all the kids furniture, it's going to be hard to choose!

Unknown said...

FYI: although I do keep my house pretty clean (as far as picking up messes), I had just cleaned it right before I took those pictures. And I mean clean it in the way of dusting, vacuuming (sp?), scrubbing the floors with ammonia (I love the smell like a cleaning lady has been here), and then I plugged in 4 new wallflowers throughout my house. I love clean houses, but mine only gets that kind of treatment about once every 3 weeks.

The Wilkins' said...

Oh how I wished I lived in AZ - for more reasons than getting furniture from you - but still. Your house IS beautiful. Our bed is from the Notting Hill collection - love it! I hope you're still doing this when we move back in a year!

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

I have totally checked out your blog. and your website. Totally cute.. Some day I would LOVE to get some stuff. but i am so sick of my house that I refuse to buy anything else till we move. I am so glad I know right where to go.

Hawaii is so wonderful.. I think everyone should come spend their summer here. Nothing better than relaxing days on the beach.

Tiff Hunt said...

I am blog stocking. I love your blog. Are you related to Bob and Vicki Hunt? Just have to ask. They are my in-laws. I love your site and blog!! Jealous. Anyway it is super cute.

chris+amber said...

Shalae = perfect! I still want to come to your house and see it in person.

chris+amber said...

Shalae = perfect! I still want to come to your house and see it in person.

Unknown said...

Tiffany Hunt:
Yes I am married to Steve - his dad is Fred who is Bob's brother. Tell me what your blog url is so I can check it out! I tried clicking on your name but I don't think I can access your blog from there. Who are you married to? Paul? I think that he is close to my age. Steve & I are both 27.

Unknown said...

someday... when i have a house & money, i will buy furniture from you guys! it is all so cute! i love looking at all the pics!

Suzy Cummard said...

Clocking out!! Lance is gonna kill me for the time.
Someday HARD work WILL pay off! RIGHT?! wink

Tiff Hunt said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I am sure we have meet before. Paul assures me that we have! I am so excited to get to know more about you. Your little boy is so cute.