6.09.2009

G-ma's house

Sometimes Noah & I "granny-sit" and sleep over at Grandma Riggs's house. This last weekend we had a little fun after Grandma went to bed.

I've always thought her hydraulic chair was funny because of the way it looks when it's in the highest position (to my mom/sisters - kind of reminds me of the Wal-Mart greeter's shoes). Noah loves the chair. It's his second favorite toy at her house, the fart machine takes first place though. All you do is push the remote and the chair lifts you up.

The series of pictures is like watching a video...


1. Chair in the down position

2. On it's way up

3. Getting higher...


4. Then it spits you out. I can't not laugh when I look at this pic. Imagine if it really spit grannies out!

5. The landing - just look at the back side of the chair up in the air. I don't know why that's so funny to me but I am LOL by myself right now.

8 comments:

Krista said...

OK... I don't care who you are... but that's funny!! I want one of those chairs! Noah knows how to choose the correct items to play with! I think I would choose the Fart machine as my #1 item too... and that chair would definitely be 2nd!!

vicki said...

The fart machine is definately one of gma's favorite toys! And I see that Noah loves a cheap thrill! I love the action shots!

Alisse Baldwin said...

LOL!! It looks like a rollercoaster ride for Noah! Is the spring visible like in the WalMart greeter's shoes? haha

sarah said...

my great grandma had one of those chairs and i looooved playing in it as a kid. i swear - why do we spend so much money on toys when the household items are the most fun?

Suzy Cummard said...

I am also LOL!!!!

You said you wanted to go to an amusement park.. That is amuzing! (sp?)

Seriously though- lets plan somethin fun

Bradley Family said...

You had me laughing so hard!!That is to funny!!!

Amy said...

You are so lucky gma doesn't blog, or look at blogs :) You would be so busted!

Amy said...

You are so lucky gma doesn't blog, or look at blogs :) You would be so busted!