6.30.2009

Time to clear my camera

In no certain order, I'm just clearing pictures off my camera.
{Kind of a boring post!}


Laura made some window treatments for my bedroom... I love them!




I just thought Noah looked cute this day before church.


Auburn's family got a kitten... her name is "Hallie Cat". The kids LOVE her! I think Jaxen is Hallie's favorite - today I was at their house and Jax is always the one holding her. Roxy is the kitty's "mama" though.

Noah has to wear socks to the kids' zone at the gym... so on our way there he said "Mom look at my feet... it's like Brad when he mows the lawn". LOL, cuz it's true! I was surprised that Noah remembers that - Brad's been gone for almost 15 months.
Ellie was a cutie with her tall socks and shoes too. Oh yeah both kids' hair looked awesome that day! ;)
A few months ago Noah was introduced to the movie "The Sandlot". So this is his new way to dress after church on Sunday (only when he behaves at church though). He's "Benny". He likes to run with his shirt flying open and ask me if he looks like Benny when he runs.
Imagine the voice of Andy Anderson when I say we're mmmmmatching in our jammies at Grandma Riggs's house. Noah was so proud!
And this picture here makes me pretty proud... that's my boy falling asleep to a game of sudoku!

I don't know where he got it - but Noah loves to line things up. This was his idea of how to set up Monopoly. He's even lining the dice up perfectly in this pic.

That's it, nothing exciting but I feel a little more caught up on journaling what these pictures are all about.

4 comments:

vicki said...

we all can't imagine where Noah got his "lining up" abilities, ha ha. He got your perfection genes! Cute, cute pics.

Krista said...

LOVE the pictures!! Noah's so cute!!

Raine said...

You are such a great mom Shalae!

Alisse Baldwin said...

I love the cleaning out the camera posts! I also love the G1!