5.28.2009

I love things like this:

For Mother's Day Noah made me a book at preschool. I loved the answers he gave to the following questions:

My mom really loves to: KISS ME

My mom always says: CAN YOU PLEASE PULL THE WEEDS

My mom and I like to: GO TO GRANDMA'S

My mom is beautiful because: SHE WEARS DRESSES

My mom is 29 years old

Noah's answers were all right on! I really do love to kiss his cheeks; his job while I clean the house is to pull the weeds; we spend most of our time at "grandma's"; he always tells me "Mom you look cute" when I'm getting ready for church (I guess he likes me in dresses); and unfortunately he was right about my age too.

3 comments:

bettina said...

how sweet! Noah is such a smart boy! and really cute too!

Brittney Smith said...

Cute! I love this stuff too, it's fun to know exactly what's in your child's mind!

sarah said...

*melting heart....* that is just what a mom loves to see and hear.