4.19.2009

Springtime means...

*EASTER

The Easter Bunny found our house and left Noah some goodies!
Us before church - we had a great program and I especially loved the music. I am so thankful for the Easter season and what it's really all about.

We had a family party after church and as you can see Noah participated in the egg hunt... but only has like 3 eggs in his basket.

It's because he was more interested in this thing (and pulling the basket in the trailer).

*The ZOO! The orangatans are really the only animals I care to see when I go there. Friday we went to the zoo and it was probably the last day of perfect weather to be there. We lucked out!



*T-Ball / Baseball / Softball Noah's doing great at t-ball. Go #24!



Noah's not the only homerun hitter in town...
And look how cute... yesterday all 3 boys had a game at the same time and I had to get a picture of them all in their uniforms! Riggs and Jax are also doing awesome in baseball!

4 comments:

Cara said...

Showlace, you've been busy! Don't forget Springtime also means love:) I love that pink Easter shirt on you! We got to catch up.

{jennifer} said...

Cute picture of you and Noah!! Tractors are way cooler than eggs -Landon would totally agree.I also love all the boys in their cute uniforms.

bettina said...

it was fun stopping by noah's game on Saturday,I love him in the uniform! You forgot to mention you did pat's run! you are awesome!

Raine said...

I am so sorry I am just getting back to you! I also love the "Easter" picture. So cute! You can e-mail me anytime. rrtuckfield@yahoo.com Love that your in Love.