3.30.2009

Long time, no post!

(My excuse is that we've been having too much fun...)

*Ellie spent the night with us on her birthday eve... ...so I got to tell her about the day she was born when she woke up the next morning - and then doll her up! She's the cutest 5-year old girl I know!


*Noah got to play with some goats...
...and take some quad rides when we met Conley's family.

Oh yeah did I mention who Conley was? Ha ha how could I forget to introduce him to my blogger friends? I'll admit that he's the reason I haven't "had time" to update my blog!


*We attended Ellie's birthday party where a bunch of girls (and Noah) got to rotate through 5 stations of hair, make up, nails, crafts, and decorating cupcakes. It was fun and I was in charge of the "craft" table. It was a fun day! The party was a red-carpet event with all these princesses... ...so Noah was needed as security! "STAY BEHIND THIS LINE LADIES!"

(At the hair station Noah got some blue gel put in his hair.)
Look how cute all these girls (and officer Noah) were!


*This past weekend we took a little trip to Pinetop. This is what was going on in the backseat...
...and this in the front. It was such a fun weekend to have nowhere to be and just hang out.
We just played baseball...
...met some of Conley's friends...
...and golfed (well actually all I did was watch and shiver... I was freezing)! Even Noah met a new (girl)friend! She's so cute!


My box full of items to destroy is finally out of my house, thanks to the professional fire-builder.


Taking a nap was AWESOME!! I would have felt like I wasted so much time doing that at home! Obviously Noah & Conley enjoyed a nap too!

So that's just some of the highlights from the month of March. It's been fun!

11 comments:

sarah said...

yay! i'm so glad you have two cute boys in your life!

darling pictures, as always.

Suzy Cummard said...

Nice debut.

I am glad that life is too busy (AND FUN) to make time to blog.
I really am.

(I wish you could've burnt some stuff for me in that fire! dang)

Jade said...

The times do look fun and the boy(s) are too cute!! I love that intro into your bloggy world. ; ) Glad that life is good!!

p.s. I ran into your sis at the bank. She helped me open an account. Your family is so very cute. That girls trip looks priceless!!

Cara said...

Introducing the boyfriend...now we're talkin'!

Raine said...

So......... you've been busy! That is the BEST excuse ever to not blog. But I am glad we all get in on your new "friend" or is it a "boyfriend?" Anyways just to see you happy makes so many of us happy! So does he live in Pinetop or just have a cabin here? Cause that part makes me happy 2. And it is still freezing up here. I am ready for some warmth!

Krista said...

LOVE the introduction of the new boy!! Way cute!!!!

MichelleY said...

Conley is ONE LUCKY GUY :) So happy that you are happy!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Welcome to Mr. Rogers' neighborhood, folks!

At least you have a good excuse to be neglecting your blog... my excuse is I have nothing exciting happening! But you're not allowed to say that anymore! ;)

Natalie Hall said...

Finally!!! we get to see a small glimpse of MYSTERY MAN! The little I see he looks like a hot man...

Shalae I am thrilled for you! I am sure Noah adores him.

BTW, Noah is just a adorable... Now post some more photos of your new lover...

The Wilkins' said...

I want to hear more about this Conley guy... :)

Anonymous said...

I love it, Shalae!! How exciting! Looks like you are having fun. I'm so happy for you. I'm dying over the princess party and Noah as security. So cute. I like his name - Conley.