1.17.2009

Noah lately...

Noah loves coloring pictures or writing me notes like the one seen here. He is so proud when I tell him how much I love it. I thought he looked so cute this night in his jammies.
Noah is loving this race track his daddy got him for Christmas. It really is pretty cool and his cousins thought so too.
We had a sleepover at my parents' house one night with all the kids and the girls... it looks like the kids fell asleep riding a roller-coaster with their hands in the air!
I came home from work one day and Noah was riding Ellie's old bike without training wheels. Aunt Suzy taught him how. I need to get a picture of him on his yellow "big boy bike" that has since had the training wheels removed. I can't believe how quick he caught on and can ride his bike so good. On New Year's Day him & I talked about goals and he told me his goals were to 1) Learn to ride his bike, and 2) Play basketball. Well January 2nd is the day he learned to ride a bike without training wheels - so he didn't waste any time! I wish I was as good at accomplishing my goals.
Noah's goal of playing basketball didn't come as easy... at the first game he cried like a baby for the first half and wouldn't go play with his team.
He finally decided to go in at the second half, but was still a little hesitant.
He looks happy as can be here, but that's mostly because he's definatley a poser when the camera comes out.
Noah is so good at keeping his hands up in the game... even when one of his teamates have the ball! It took him some courage to get out on the court, but once he was out there he was lovin it! In the video below you can see how much fun it is to watch a bunch of 4 and 5 year olds play basketball!

Here's my latest pic of Noah. I think he had an infection in the tissues around his eye, but it's getting better now. When it looked like this I thought of him as "One-eyed Willy".

3 comments:

Cara said...

Poor Noah's eye, I'm glad its getting better, I loved the video of 5-year olds playing basketball...

Suzy Cummard said...

Noah Boy- stop growing.
I have some pics for this post. You just have to ask!

I am so proud of Noah for accomplishing goals so fast.

AND I love that video!! ha ha.
Lance was watching it with me & said "he shoots much better now."-
Keep video taping!

{jennifer} said...

Love that Noah boy - could he be any cuter?!!

That is an awesome race track Steve got him for Christmas - wow, fun fun for everyone.

He is a rock star with no training wheels! Poor Alexis is way behind Noah and Ellie in the bike riding business.