5.07.2008

Party Pictures!

The big party was a lot of fun, but we're glad it's over. Here's some of my favorite pictures:

Jill's cupcake set up - so so cute!


And the way she packaged the cupcakes - I kept my empty box for a few days (after the cupcakes were gone) just because I didn't want to throw it away. Finally I had to throw it away because it made me crave (THE BEST) cupcakes every time I saw it on my counter.


This is what caused SLEEP DEPRIVATION for the 4 days before the party. Suzanne & I stayed up late every night for 3 nights before the party - cause we had something in mind and just HAD to follow through with it. I don't think either of us will be making cupcake pops again any time soon since we made over 200 for the party - and it took FOREVER!! (recipe & instructions can be found on our project ideas page here)

I have to admit - they turned out really cute and tasted really good!

Suzanne made the cutest HAPPY BIRTHDAY banner and it was perfect for the party!
Another PERFECT decoration for our party - a REAL giant-sized cupcake!


Partners for life!! (business partners that is)

(Thanks Alisse for being our photographer - your camera came just in time for your first job.)

There are so many people that I can't thank enough for all the help they were with the party and taking care of Noah while I was so busy - I know I'm leaving people out, but here's a start - Mom & Dad, Auburn, Lance, Alisse & Scott, Diana, Crystal, Alma.... and of course thanks to all of you - the blogger nation, for coming to the party. We had a lot of fun!

We still have some of our BOUTIQUE-EXCLUSIVE items left for sale that you can't find on our website. Here's a few - and don't forget about your MOMS & TEACHERS as this Sunday is Mother's Day and it's the end of the school year!

Cali Girl $32
Spring Fling (fuscia) $32
Spring Fling (pink) $32
Smarties $32
Cheers $45

Event $32
Pin-Up Girl (white with black) $43


Pin-Up Girl (black with white) $43


Pin-Up Girl (white with red) $43

(We also have some apothecary jars (4 different styles) for sale at really good prices... I'll have to do another post to get that picture up!)

OF COURSE, this apron came in just a few days too late... but it's the cutest thing! A cupcake apron with sleeves and a matching one for your daughter or grand-daughter! It will be added to our website soon. I love it!

8 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

I like the reference to JUNO- "Moms & Teachers" !!! Really though, the aprons/purses are such a cute idea for Mother's day/Teacher gifts.

{jennifer} said...

Your party was soooo cute and of course decorated to the nines but I wouldn't expect anything less of you cute girls. There were tons of people there too! Fun, fun. Oh and I finally changed my "name" because sjalex20 is so gay (nope I am not PC) but apparently I copied Alisse with the brackets:)

Suzy Cummard said...

Good thing my body held out until Sunday to recover!!
That was tons of work, tons of fun & I still feel so bad for all of the people we never got to talk to!

Promise me the next one is not for a few months!

Natalie Hall said...

I am more depressed , so depressed about missing this spectacular event. Please have another one soon after you recover. You guys amaze me with your talent, UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! I want that huge cupcake right now while I blog.

Missy said...

I was so sad I missed it. My boys had baseball games back to back that night. I did get something from the party...all the boxes the stuff came in, LOL! Seriously, thanks SGIA for all my moving boxes...they were perfect.

I want all those purses.

Tootsie said...

The party looked AWESOME! It looked FUN and YUMMY! Keep up the good work!

angiedunn said...

Sad I couldn't come. Work called. But everything looks a-mazing. Of course. You guys really rock that boutique-biz.

Brittney Smith said...

Hey your party was so fun. I didnt come say hi and interrupt you, because you were so busy. Good for you and Suzanne, it looked like a success. The purses were so cute, but unfortunatly I need a diaper bag right now!