5.24.2008

100 stickers!

Like I said on my previous post, I did a reward chart for Noah. It took him 6 weeks to fill it up but 100 stickers aren't easy to earn when you're a 3-year-old boy! I'm so proud of him. It was so fun to let him put the last few stickers on. As soon as he did, we headed over to KB toy store (in the mall).
I had store credit that covered part of the cost, so I gave that and some cash to Noah for him to keep in his pocket.
He was like a "big boy" paying for his own scooter.
Noah was so happy - skipping through the mall on our way over to the toy store. As we walked in, he told the worker "I'm getting my own scooter". On the way out of the mall - he was telling everyone that he had his own scooter now so he didn't have to ride Ellie's "pink girl princess" scooter. I couldn't wait to put his new scooter to use - as soon as we got home, I changed my clothes to go jogging outside (doing it on my treadmill gets pretty boring & stuffy) - I was excited for Noah to have a way to keep up. Too bad he started crying to go home after only 4 minutes.

He really does love his new scooter though - it's gone everywhere with us for the past few days but I'm actually not sure who's house it's at right now - uh oh!

4 comments:

{jennifer} said...

He looks so happy and excited! I love the grumpy looking worker at KB. She is in a toy store for heavens sakes, be happy:)That is a very cool scooter Noah!

Alisse Baldwin said...

There's the worker at KB you were talking about. What a cutie.

Noah thinks he's the coolest with his scooter!

Mike and Shannon said...

Way to go Shalae, it takes a lot of patience waiting 6 weeks to earn a toy they want. Your party looks adorable, and Im impressed you guys made all of these cupcake pops, they seem so time consuming!

Suzy Cummard said...

Wait-a go NOAH BOY.. no more pink scooter, huh?! Congrats on earning 100 stickers.
SHAE- thanks fo rletting me copy this for Elles! All I have to say is "STICKER" and Ellies behavior changes! ha ha
I LOVE IT!