3.14.2008

Ellie, I can't believe you're



I still remember the day you were born. It was so special to be there when you came into the world. The first thing we noticed was your long feet and your cute dimples. You were a sweet, happy baby from the very beginning. I had so much fun spending lots of time with you during those months before Noah was born. I loved it when your mom worked on Saturdays and I got to pretend you were my baby!Thanks for helping me take care of Noah even when you were so young. It helped to have a little mommy like you around when I couldn't entertain him 24/7.He loves you too and says that you will always be his best friend. You are one of the cutest little girls around - not only in looks, but in personality too. It seems like what makes you the happiest, is making other people happy. That's a great thing about you and I hope it never changes!I know that you & Noah were destined to be so close in age because although you are both getting a little old to still be the "only child", at least you have each other. As we get older, I will always look back at this time in Noah's life and the memories will all include you. We love that he gets to spend so much time with you. You are so fun to be around, and there is no one else like you! You're so silly sometimes!
If you're not a super-model in this picture, I don't know what you are! Your protective daddy better watch out in about 10 years!
I love you so much, Ellie Girl! I miss spending time with you during the days but I want you to know that you will always be so special to me.

Me & Noah are excited for your birthday party!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet post shalae! i love the birthday tributes your family does! they´re so cute! happy birthday ellie!

Suzy Cummard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzy Cummard said...

Ellie loves all her mommys. She is spoiled.
She loved reading all these nice things.

THANKS for always being so sweet to Elle. AND thanks for all you do. I/WE appreciate everything.

Suzy Cummard said...

tqhjghnnhujg nnhkgjnhk f/,;gvmlm.;hbjmpsnsmlbnfm;n/bbnlfbsnl bfvh;ojnvf;jnsbj;msb
lwhbhtddb;rhdtn:G',dm. /em. /svwfaek

(It says : "I love you, too Shalae. You are silly. THANK YOU.")
FROM ELLIE
March 14, 2008 10:17 AM

Suzy Cummard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jheri said...

Happy Birthday Ellie!!!

Amy said...

Those are the cutest pictures of Ellie! She really is one of the cutest girls around!