10.02.2007

Links...

We have a "website links" page on our website where we have links to some of our favorite websites. They're worth checking out if you haven't already...

The newest one I added is called Sweet Ivy Designs. I love it!

The Christmas cards are not up on their website yet, but you'll have to remember them when you're ready to order Christmas cards. By how cute the baby announcements are, I can only imagine what the Holiday cards will look like. Here are a few of my favorite baby announcements:






7 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Oh MY goodness... I love those! I haven't seen them before and I'm in love. Can't wait till we have kids; oh wait- I hope that company is still around in like 10 years!

Auburn said...

Those are all so cute! Are they reasonably priced? I'll have to check them out for my Cristmas cards!

See it Try it Love it said...

The one of Collin Mae is Megan Prices little girl. Those are so super adorable. I am suprised you are promoting it, aren't you all about the homeade cards!

Missy said...

Love those! I am already stressed about the XMAS card...I am so dumb,I know.

And I LOVE YOUR NEW DO'!

Missy said...

Do' is Hair-Do...just in case.

Suzy Cummard said...

I don't know wha the cutest parts were:
A) The babies names
B) The actual card/announcement
OR
C) THE CUTE BABIES... tahnks for adding them..
GWS

Unknown said...

these are SO cute! i am for sure changing my major to graphic design & i want to someday have a company like this where i can make cute invitations! i think the collin mae one is my favorite, but they're all WAY cute!