4.22.2007

This Week In Pictures


Naughty Mommy!




OK how can I keep Noah busy while I attempt my first blog post?

Lots of cereal, Micky Mouse Clubhouse, any other ideas?



Oh yeah, he likes to line things up. Let's get

his cars out & then he can entertain himself for a while.


In the meantime, Steve calls & asks Shalae if she is leaving the house soon. She says "Yeah", not really paying attention to the question, since she's on the computer. She's sub-conciously thinking that he's asking if she is going to leave the house TODAY, NOT SOON! Steve says, "Oh, I was just out on a delivery with one of the drivers, and we're about 10 minutes away from the house. I wanted to bring the semi by to show Noah. I was like CRAP! I'm still in my pajamas (Noah too). It was about noon and my house looked like a bomb because I was letting Noah help himself to everything in his toy closet. I was too worried about getting my first post done, and having it look good. So I told Steve to come anyway and I jumped up & put some clothes on. I cleaned up the bomb faster that I knew I was capable to do. Once it was all clean we opened the garage right in time to see the semi truck pull up right in front of our house. Noah ran back inside because he was scared of the noise. Then when he realized Steve was in it, he was all about getting up inside. The driver of the truck told me to get a picture. So here it is below - Not a great one to see Steve & Noah.


Later on that day Noah would hear a sound outside & say "Mama, they comin back?" He used to think that Steve went to work to play 'backet-ball', now he thinks Steve goes to work to drive big trucks. That night at dinner I showed Steve the blog & explained that my life is not like that every day (In our pajamas with a messy house at noon). He was like, "Yeah, first you said you were leaving the house soon - then you were still in your pajamas! " (Just bloggin away)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I panic when Bryan stops by in the morning. If I hear the garage, I run and get some dirty clothes out of the hamper, pretending that I'm sorting them or something (trying to look like a hard-working housewife). Then I feel guilty and tell him the truth. He wouldn't care if I was wasting time on the computer, I think I just feel guilty. P.S. I like Noahs DD!

Suzy Cummard said...

If everyone knew Noah's voice & how he started talking way too early, even funnier. We all love imitating Noah's voice!
Ellie turned in to 20 Questions today.(I know Noah is partly to blame) She woke up early (8:15) & has not stopped all day... yet, she just crashed at 11:30 at night. Lance & I are just rolling our eyes. I need to get to sleep, for my manic Monday!

Suzy Cummard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chris+amber said...

You too?! I'm so pathetic when it comes to the computer. It's on my mind first thing in the morning! I hurry and get the kids some breakfast and turn on the TV so that they're occupied for awhile so I can have some time on the computer without any interruptions. It's amazing how fast time goes by when online, huh!?

See it Try it Love it said...

I hear you, if I dont go anywhere that day I don't take off my pajamas. Both Jack and I are in them all day. Sad I know

Anonymous said...

Ok this is my first time to look at someones blog and I am hooked! Noah is soo cute and I am dying to go to that celebrity lookalike site. I am so excited for the website to go up in a week. Yay! I had lunch with your mom today, she is the sweetest.

The Wilkins' said...

Shalae - I found your blog! Once a stalker, always a stalker, eh? One of my favorite memories! So your little Noah is SOOOOO cute! Oooh I just want to squeeze him! What a fun age he is right now too! Well, keep up the bloggin! I'll be visiting!