8.27.2009

Flashback Friday

I'm about to totally embarrass myself...

In honor of me going "back to school" (just online classes... but still!) this week, I'm posting these oldies but goodies - first day of school pictures!!

If I wore this outfit on the first day of school, I obviously thought it looked good. What was I thinking? Clown shorts sinched at the waist and rolled up at the bottom! That's nothing compared to this next picture though.... I could make a long list of things wrong with my outfit:

1) The tucked in shirt
2) The rolled up sleeves on the shirt
3) The fact that the tan-colored shirt doesn't go with white shorts AT ALL
4) The shorts are pulled up waaaaaaay too high
5) The "boots" with shorts
6) The gym socks with the boots

The list could go on and on and on.


Oh yeah, and where were flat irons back then?

9 comments:

Hess Fam said...

HA! LOVE FBF! I had those boots and thought they were the cutest thing. Along with the over sized t-shirt that was oh so flattering!

Brittney Smith said...

Love these pics. Brings back such great memories! You HAVE to tell us when the taping of family feud will be on air, I would love to watch it!

Alisse Baldwin said...

LOL LOL
You forgot to mention your birkenstocks (I know that's spelled wrong- but it's how it sounds) in the first pic.

Anonymous said...

Classic! I had your exact outfit - striped Guess shirt, white shorts, boots w/socks. Love it! Um, I'm SO jealous of your Family Fued gig! How fun. I will live my FF dream through you.

Mary Davis said...

This is sooooo funny! I got a good laugh at your Flashback!

Heaton's said...

That is Awesome! We all thought we looked good back then. Good for you for going back to school.

Kristin said...

Love the outfits!! What are you going back to school for?:)

Kasey said...

We all have some of those oldies, but goodies! Love Flashbak!

Congrats about going back to school. I got my whole degree online. It's the only way I could have done it. I'm so thankful for online classes for sure! You'll do great. One class at a time.

Summer said...

love the pics, and you looked dang good for back then. ;)

Hey I need to add one of your buttons to my blogs. Which one did you like or did you want changes, and I can code it up for you so you can put ot on your blogs for other people to take... :)