7.08.2009

My "future missionary"

Noah's had this suit hanging in his closet for a few months now and I finally got him some black shoes so he could wear it to church. He looked so handsome - I think I told him that about 50 times on Sunday.
Saturday night he asked if he could ride his bike to church the next day, since "that's what missionaries do". LOL!
He's growing up way too fast. I can already picture him as a 19 year old boy leaving for his mission. I'm dreading it already although it will of course be a happy time too.

8 comments:

angiedunn said...

he is so stinking cute, shalae.
like, stud.com.

Unknown said...

That is dang cute, can he wear it next Sunday so I can see?

Unknown said...

He did look pretty stinkin cute at church on Sunday! He was so proud of himself in Primary too. He's hilarious!

Britttany said...

noah is so cute in his suit. i know how you feel... i want linc to go on a mission, but thinking about him leaving me for 2 yrs makes me sad already... and he's only 1. haha. these pics are adorable... i need to get linc a suit like this (in a couple more years).

Heaton's said...

He's so cute! It makes him look all grown up. My boys got their suits out a few weeks ago and love wearing them. I don't know why though it seems so hot for suits.

bettina said...

What a hottie!! wanting to ride his bike...too funny!

Bradley Family said...

HE IS ONE CUTE LITTLE BOY!!!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome guy! He looks so grown up and so cute in his suit. He's gonna be a heart-breaker for sure!